Bohemia Crystal Covered Honey Box Bear 53313/69710 / 150mm
9837 Ratings Art.No.: 990/53313/8/69710/150-119 Product number: 8593403748478
Covered honey box Bear is a high quality and practical decoration made of luxury Czech crystal. Its playful design will brighten up any kitchen corner or living room. It will delight both kids and adults with a sweet tooth. This box is primarily intended as a container for honey - both liquid and pasted. Thanks to the rounded interior, it washes perfectly both by hand and in the dishwasher.
If you don't currently have honey, pour sugar or healthier alternatives into the box. You can fill your box with cheerful coloured candies, dried fruits or chocolate-covered nuts. Experiment with colours and goodies.
The refraction of light in the crystal makes each colour a visual treat. Play and fantasize, this is exactly one of those little things that spice up everyday life.
The covered honey Bear box is suitable as a gift for small and big children, beekeepers, parents, grandparents, newlyweds, in short, for anyone who appreciates the lightness and playfulness of design combined with high Czech quality and luxury crystal product.
The box creates a warm and relaxing atmosphere not only indoors, but also when unwrapping at the Christmas tree or at a birthday party.
Why buy the covered honey Bear box?
- quality Czech product
- the bestseller of our assortment
- universal gift - birthday, Christmas, anniversary, wedding or just for fun
- a playful addition to the interior
- practical use not only for honey
- precise workmanship
- made of luxurious lead crystal
- easy maintenance - dishwasher safe
- supplied with wooden honey ladle
- possibility to buy a replacement lid in case of breakage
- supplied in an elegant gift box
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 400 ml internal volume
- height without lid 129 mm
- height with lid 150mm
- width 150mm
- dishwasher safe
- CAUTION: Do not expose to temperature shocks - pouring boiling water, hot honey, or immersion in a hot bath to heat the honey may cause cracking of the jar, this is not a cooking glass